Wyder Engineered Timber Systems Ltd is engaged in the design, development, manufacture, sales, marketing, supply, and installation of timber systems and structures, payment collection and payment processing.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, service users and service providers.
This notice explains to Wyder Engineered Timber Systems Ltd Users, Customers, Suppliers and Enquirers (“you/your”) how Wyder Engineered Timber Systems Ltd (“we/us”) use your personal information.
Information we collect
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Why we use your personal information
The reasons we use your personal information include but are not limited to:
- to provide you with information about our services that you may have enquired about using our website contact form or over the telephone
- the verification of your identity where required
- for the prevention and detection of crime, fraud and anti-money laundering
- for the initial and ongoing administration of any contract we may have entered into with yourself/company you work for and are obliged to fulfil
- to allow us to improve the products and services we offer to our customers
- to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- to offer new products and services to you which are relevant and appropriate, and only to the extent that would be reasonably expected.
If we plan to introduce further processes for the use of your information, we will provide information about that purpose prior to such processing.
The legal basis for processing
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
- consent; or
- that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
It should be noted that in some circumstances this legal basis may vary, however, we always operate in full compliance with Data Protection Law and will only process data with a fair and reasonable legal basis for doing so.
What personal information we process
In order to carry out these services, we may obtain and process the following information:
- Data about your use of our website and services (“usage data”).
- Your account data (“account data”).
- Your personal data that is provided in the course of and during the fulfilment of a contract we may have entered into with yourself or the company you work for (“contract data”).
- Information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data”).
- Information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data”).
- Information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us (“transaction data”).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data”).
How we process your personal information
We use your personal information, and some of our employees have access to such information, only to the extent required to carry out the services for you and on behalf of the Customer/Supplier/User/Enquirer.
We have introduced appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information during storage, processing and transit.
Wyder Engineered Timber Systems Ltd. only processes your personal information in the UK.
Your rights under Data Protection Law
- You have the right of access to your personal information that we process and details about that processing.
- You have the right to request that information is corrected if it’s inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that your information is removed; depending on the circumstances, we may or may not be obliged to action this request.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your information; depending on the circumstances, we may or may not be obliged to action this request.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the extent of our processing activities; depending on the circumstances, we may or may not be obliged to action this request.
- You have the right to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format suitable for transferring to another controller.
- If you think we have infringed your privacy rights, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You can lodge your complaint in particular in the country where your live, your place of work or place where you believe we infringed your right(s).
You can exercise your rights be sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please state clearly in the subject that your request concerns a privacy matter and provide a clear description of your requirements.
Note: We may need to request additional information to verify your identity before we action your request.
Sharing personal information with third parties
We use a small number of trusted service providers to help deliver our business.
These service providers include:
- Barclaycard – to securely process your card payments (we do not see, or store payment card details)
- Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance – to operate our sales finance facility. You may be contacted from time to time by Lloyds Bank Commercial Finance auditors (RF Spencer & Co) to verify details and balances on your Debtor Account.
We may also have access to your personal information as part of delivering the service. If we need to change or add additional third parties, we will always update our Privacy Notice accordingly. We will only disclose your information to other parties in the following limited circumstances
- where we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. to law enforcement and regulatory authorities
- where there is a duty to disclose in the public interest
- where disclosure is necessary to protect our interest e.g. to prevent or detect crime and fraud
- where you give us permission to do so e.g. by providing consent to Wyder Engineered Timber Systems Ltd.
How long we may keep your personal information
We will only retain information for as long as is necessary to deliver our services safely and securely. We may need to retain some records to maintain compliance with other applicable legislation – for example finance, taxation, fraud and money laundering law requires certain records to be retained for an extended duration, in some cases for up to seven years.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
This policy will be reviewed regularly, and updated versions will be posted on our website.
Contact details for Data Protection Issues
Data Protection contact details are as follows:
Wyder Engineered Timber Systems Ltd.